The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Thursday 11 June 2009

TGOC Photos

I've finally uploaded the photos from the TGO Challenge. You can view them by clicking on this link and then clicking on 'slideshow' (near the top, on the left side).

If it's going too fast or too slow, you can change the speed of the slideshow at any time using the controls at the bottom of the screen.

A couple or three of the photos are out of order, so it does jump around a little bit, but once I'd uploaded them I couldn't find a way of moving them around (and I wasn't going to start again).

Oooh, it just makes me want to go for a walk!

5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, you two!

    There's a glorious picture of a REALLY badly pitched Akto at Tarfside too!

    Loved the Ben Lui pics - looked like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good and the snow!! great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are viewing all the photos on one page, you should have an 'Edit' menu just to the right of 'Print'. The last item in that is 'Organise and reorder', which allows you to drag the photos about.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan & Martin: Thanks for the compliments. I'm really not an artistic person, so I was rather pleased with how most of those turned out.

    Alan: In defence of the Akto owner at Tarfside, it was pitched in the most horrendous downpour. It was more a case of throwing it up and diving inside than a careful pitching.

    John: Thank you muchly for that tip - I would never have found it by myself. Hopefully they're all in the right order now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just viewed your pics - fabulous!!! glad you two also had such a variety of weather on the Challenge.

    I'm ready for another walk too!

    ReplyDelete