The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Saturday 7 November 2009

Little Josh

Mick holding first-born Grandson for the first time:

 STA70134a

 STA70135a

He’s five days old now (Josh that is; Mick’s a tiny bit older!), and weighing in at over 10lb at birth, is a big lad for his age.

He was declared, before our arrival, to be the “most perfect baby in the world” and having met him, we are inclined to agree.

Congratulations go to Nick and Holli (the doting parents of whom we failed to take a photo with Josh – but hopefully they’ll send some through soon).

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both.

    I have not yet achieved GP status.

    NB My word verification this time was "tente" - must be telling me something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations! He looks lovely :) (Well, not as lovely as my puppy, but as lovely as wee babies can be *g*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Mick!

    Grandad, eh? G&G go for a walk?
    Congratualtions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mick

    Doptrack
    (Not quite anon)

    ReplyDelete