The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Back on the map

I'm pleased to say that we're back on our map after our little detour off it. Thanks to Al for the directions which were spot on. Thanks also to Theo for the offer of a map (I may have taken you up on the offer except I didn't see your comment until 6 this morning).

We only went a little astray on the way - accidentally wandering off the path and into the National Park centre at Sutton Bank for a big cooked breakfast!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment