The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Thursday 23 May 2013

TGO Challenge 2013 Index

To make life easier for anyone who fancies taking a look through the story of our TGO Challenge of this year, I’ve put together an index of the relevant posts. I’ve also put ‘next post’ links at the bottom of each (alas, I forgot to put ‘back to index’ links, and I’m not going back through them now!). After someone asked me, a couple of months back, why I never use tags, I’ve also tagged all of the posts (second time I’ve ever used a tag in over 6 years of this blogs existence; I will try harder in future!).

Day 1: Acharacle to Ariundle
Day 2: Ariundle to Gleann Seileach
Day 3: Gleann Seileach to Mamore Lodge
Day 4: Mamore Lodge to Beyond NW End of Loch Ossian
Day 5: NW End of Loch Ossian to Dalwhinnie
Day 6: Dalwhinnie to River Feshie
Day 7: River Feshie to Mar Lodge
Day 8: Mar Lodge to Braemar
Day 9: Braemar
Day 10: Braemar to Water of Mark
Day 11: Water of Mark to Tarfside
Day 12: Tarfside to North Water Bridge
Day 13: North Water Bridge to Nether Warburton (actually, I didn’t write a post about this day; this link is just to a few words about the finish)

Photo Selection:
Photos Part 1
Photos Part 2
Photos Part 3
Photos Part 4

The post-mortem:
Why I didn’t much enjoy the TGO Challenge 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment