The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Sunday 10 January 2016

We’re On Holiday!

20160110_163927-001As I type I’m sitting in Colin at the edge of a river in France, at the start of a trip which will see us touring through bits of Spain (and, who knows, maybe Portugal too). Whereas usually our Colin trips get recorded in this blog, usually they are based around walking and thus I feel that those trips belong here. This is a touring trip, where walking is going to be secondary, rather than the main event. As such, I didn’t think my ‘what we did on our holidays’ posts really belonged on a blog entitled ‘M&G Go For A Walk’.

I will be wittering away whilst we travel, though, so if you feel inclined to see where we are and what we’re doing, you’ll find us at thegateposts.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad I'll still be able to read about what you've been up to! I just put any old tripe on my blog, as has been pointed out to me, one day, I might have an adventure!

    ReplyDelete