The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Sunday 18 September 2016

Finishing the Wales Coast Path – Day 1 – Into Cardigan

There’s really not a lot to say about the two miles of the Wales Coast Path (WCP) that I walked this evening, which is why it was probably a good thing to get that bit over and done with today, so I can start with (I hope!) more pleasing surroundings tomorrow.

Finding the place from which I walked north the September before last, Mick dropped me off and off I strode, soon encountering this:

20160918_180029

Definitely no sea views here!

More fields ensued, followed by the lowlight of this short section:

20160918_182406

I’m sure that tomorrow will deliver far more in terms of terrain and sea views!

No comments:

Post a Comment