The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Saturday 21 June 2014

TGO Challenge 2014 – Index of Posts

I’ve been through all of my 2014 posts and, at the bottom of each, have inserted a link which goes to the next day, so as to make them easier to navigate. I’ve also replaced most of the photos with equivalent ones taken with the camera (the original snaps having been taken with my Blackberry) and, whilst I was at it, I couldn’t resist adding in some extras. Having also tagged the posts, I thought it may be useful if I created an index too, so here it is:

Day –1: Strathcarron to before Coire Fionnaraich Bothy

Day 0: before Coire Fionnaraich Bothy to Torridon

Day 1: Torridon to beyond Glenuaig Lodge

Day 2: beyond Glenuaig Lodge to West End of Orrin Reservoir

Day 3: West End of Orrin Reservoir to North Side of Beauly Firth

Day 4: North Side of Beauly Firth to before Nairn

Day 5: Before Nairn to by Findhorn

Day 6: by Findhorn to beyond Lossiemouth

Day 7: beyond Lossiemouth to Findochty

Day 8: Findochty to before Banff

Day 9: before Banff to before Rosehearty

Day 10: before Rosehearty to Fraserburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment